There are so many different books recommended for Personal Development that sometimes it’s hard to know where to start.
I’ve compiled a list of books that I’ve been recommended by business partners of mine and friends, some I have already read and some are on my reading list.
Some of these have been recommended by several people and the ones that haven’t been recommended by several have been recommended by people who’s opinions I value.
These books all link to Amazon in the US, but if you’re based in Canada or the UK it will redirect you to your site.
Most of these books were recommended to me as a network marketer as the company I partner with is very big on helping with personal development. Personally I think we all need a hand with something whether we are lacking in self confidence or are being held back from doing things we want by fear of the unknown.
Recommended by Several Friends and Colleagues – Great Self-Help Books to Choose From!
In no particular order …..
- Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Magic by Rhonda Byrne – this is a great one to start with as the chapters are short and you have exercises to follow each day – it’s designed to be read over 30 days.
- Eat that Frog by Brain Tracy
- How to Win Friends and Influence people by Dale Carnegie -this was first introduced to me in my college days back in the late 80s!
- Feel the Fear and do it anyway by Susan Jeffers
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein – my daughter actually mentioned Gabrielle Bernstein to me before this book was recommended as she had heard some of her podcasts so have a search and listen to her before buying the book!
- Get Your Sh*t Together by Sarah Knight
- Success Principles by Jack Canfield – this has been called so many people’s favorites that I just had to get it and I’m currently enjoying reading it.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Chimp Paradox by Steve Peters
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins – I have seen Mel speak and she is amazing, I listen to her podcast regularly and have used the 5 second rule in all areas of my life – love it!
- Beach Money by Jordan Adler
Personal Development Books Recommended by People I Trust
- Leading the Life You Want by Stewart D Friedman
- Its Not About You by John David Mann and Bob Burg
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J Schwartz
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- The One Thing by Gary Keller